Application closes 3rd September
We’ve got a vacancy for the Bristol Area Lead. Do you live locally and want to lead CHAIN in the Bristol area? Read on to find out more.
The role will be for 2 years.
- Lead the CHAIN committee in the region
- Be responsible for organising the CHAIN events in the region
- Report on the CHAIN activities in the region to the CHAIN regional board via regular Area Leads meetings.
- Liaise with the young member panels of all the institutions, and other relevant organisations, active in the region to form the CHAIN committee.
- Conduct regular update/ progress meetings with your regional CHAIN committee.
- Lead on initiatives to encourage collaboration between the institutions in the region.
- Recruiting your Vice Area Lead, Secretary, and Treasurer in accordance with CHAIN guidelines.
- Engage with a wide range of people, Institutions and organisations, building your network and heighten your presence within the engineering community
- It’s a great way of networking, collaborating with other Institutions, raising the profile of engineering organisations, and hearing from a varied and interesting range of speakers
- Help to build the engineering community in your area.
Want to know more about the role? Get in touch with us at: email@example.com
Ready to apply?