The Organisational Representatives Group is made up of representatives from the organisations that participate in CHAIN. These representatives are typically from the highest young member group in that institution, such as the Young Members Board (IMechE) and the Young Members Panel (IStructE)
- Raise awareness of CHAIN within the participating organisations.
- Increase young member participation in CHAIN.
- Explore opportunities for collaboration.
- Promote communication between CHAIN and the participating organisations.
- Assist in coordinating potential resources to enhance CHAIN.
- Encourage the Professional Engineering Institutions to consider new ways of thinking and developing engineers.
- Champion the views of young engineers within CHAIN, in order to ensure that it remains relevant to the development of young engineers.